GOSPEL-CENTERED COMMUNITYWe exist to bring glory to God by making disciples through gospel-centered community. Through the cross, we are a forgiven and redeemed people. What a tremendous gift to share with others! Every day, we live our lives in light of this gift…in our homes, our neighborhoods, everywhere. Here at Sherman Bible, we grow in our walk with Jesus through what we call “D-Groups” (Discipleship Groups).
MAKING DISCIPLESOur mission is making disciples. D-Groups are where we see this happens best. In every one of our D-Groups, you’ll find 3 ingredients:
- An intentional leader (to shepherd you)
- A relational environment (to build relationships)
- A reproducible result (to reach others)
D-GROUPS (DISCIPLESHIP GROUPS)As followers of Jesus, we learn more every day what being followers of Jesus means. It’s called growing up, maturing in our faith. We don’t just “arrive” with answers; we grow up by understanding the Bible, by learning from others ahead of us and from life experiences. In D-Groups, we share this journey together. Made up of men and women from all walks of life, these groups meet throughout the week for fellowship, care, prayer, accountability, sharing life stories and studying God’s Word. We support one another; we share our burdens, our victories; and we’re a family. Every group is different, offering uniqueness to all. D-Groups are a wonderful way to grow further into the image of our Lord Jesus Christ.
WANT TO CONNECT AT SHERMAN BIBLE? WATCH FOR THESE EVENTS:
- Discovery - Come meet some of the staff and elders and learn more about Sherman Bible.
- Membership Class - If you are ready to become a member then please attend the Membership Class. Registration is required, so watch for announcements